We’d like to take this opportunity to extend a very warm welcome to all who have recently taken up roots in the beautiful Squamish community and Sea to Sky area.
If you have recently moved with your pets and haven’t yet had the opportunity to establish a relationship with a Squamish veterinarian, we encourage you to do so. There are many reasons why having a Squamish veterinarian is important including; up to date knowledge of local disease, parasite prevalence and local wildlife hazards. As well, a veterinarian in your community can provide timely treatment for illness and emergency services. At Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital, we are always accepting new patients and would be happy to hear from you!
Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital has been well established in the Squamish community for 20 years. Our veterinarians and staff have excellent knowledge, experience and expertise to keep your pet healthy, or to restore your pet to health should it become ill.
And we do so in the most caring way! The Squamish Chief Reader’s Choice Awards, as voted by the community, awarded Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital “Best Veterinary Services”, “Friendliest Staff” and “Best Receptionist” for 2016.
GVH is also the Squamish veterinary hospital that makes every effort to be there for you and your pets when needed and/or when it is convenient for you.
· Appointments can be made on-line at GVH.ca 24 hours a day;
· We can arrange drop off appointments any time after 8am to be assessed by Dr. Honey or Dr. Kirkham;
· We will contact you by phone to discuss results if you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment;
· We can arrange communication by text, email, telephone, or whatever communication is most convenient and suits your schedule;
· We are open late on Wednesdays and Thursdays;
· We are open full days on Saturdays;
· We provide emergency care 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for our clients.
To all new Squamish residents – we hope you feel welcomed by this wonderful community and we hope to see you soon!
Sincerely, Dr. Tom Honey, Dr. James Kirkham, Dr. Alexandra Kirkham and staff